(Update) All of the Holiday Mini Sessions are SOLD OUT.
These mini sessions are perfect for:
- Updating your family portraits
- Getting your family heirlooms to decorate your home
- Creating your Holiday cards
- Ordering gifts for your favorite family members!
We will have a beautifully-styled winter snowfall setup that you won’t want to miss! The snow machine will get the cutest reactions… and genuine happiness! (Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, Santa will not join us this year for everyone’s safety.)
Holiday Mini Sessions | SOLD OUT
Sunday, November 8th
Sunday, November 15th
Sunday, November 22nd
• 15-minute holiday-styled session+ 5 high-res, retouched digital files
• At Cathy Murai Photography Studio in Irvine, CA (Orange County)
• Immediate family only
• (Option) Additional digital files and products will be available to purchase after the photo session. Proofs will be ready in about a week via Zoom. Your retouched digital files will be ready for download within a week after you place your order. This means, your order can be ready in November or the beginning of December and you have plenty of time to order your Holiday cards + gifts!
The health and safety of my clients is my top priority – All COVID-19 safety measures will be in place.
Cathy Murai Photography is taking all precautions advised by the WHO and the CDC and will apply them to all of the portrait sessions.
- Disinfecting and Masks – We will be photographing indoors right next to an 8.5 ft accordion door, which will be fully opened for optimal air circulation. You must hand sanitize upon arrival and departure (The studio will supply hand sanitizer). We will clean and sanitize in between every session. We will be wearing masks throughout the portrait session. (Clients are not required to wear the masks in front of the camera)
- No Personal Contact + Social Distancing – There will be a designated entrance and exit to ensure minimal contact. I will not be hugging or shaking hands at the start or end of our session. I will do my best to direct you from a distance of 6′ or more.
- Immediate family only – Please do not bring others with you to your session to help minimize the number of people in the studio.
- Illness and Cancellation Policy – If you had contact with an individual who has a confirmed positive test result for COVID-19, or if you or your family member is sick, has a fever, or experiencing any Covid-related symptoms, please contact me to reschedule your session.