(Update) All of the Holiday Mini Sessions are SOLD OUT. Please fill out this form if you’d like to be added to our waiting list. We will notify you via email if additional spots open up. Spots are first-come, first-served so don’t miss out!
It’s that time of year again! Holiday Mini Sessions for 2020 are now open!
These mini sessions are perfect for:
- Updating your family portraits
- Getting your family heirlooms to decorate your home
- Creating your Holiday cards
- Ordering gifts for your favorite family members!
We will have a beautifully-styled winter snowfall setup that you won’t want to miss! The snow machine will get the cutest reactions… and genuine happiness! (Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, Santa will not join us this year for everyone’s safety.)
DETAILS | Price: $250
Holiday Mini Sessions
Sunday, November 8th & Sunday, November 15th
• 15-minute holiday-styled session+ 5 high-res, retouched digital files
• At Cathy Murai Photography Studio in Irvine, CA (Orange County)
• Immediate family only
• (Option) You may purchase additional digital files and products after you see the proofs. Proofs will be ready in about a week via Zoom. Your retouched digital files will be ready for download within a week after you place your order. This means, your order can be ready in November and you have plenty of time to order your Holiday cards + gifts!
All of the Holiday Mini Sessions are SOLD OUT. Please fill out this form if you’d like to be added to our waiting list. We will notify you via email if additional spots open up. Spots are first-come, first-served so don’t miss out!
The health and safety of my clients is my top priority – All COVID-19 safety measures will be in place.
Cathy Murai Photography is taking all precautions advised by the WHO and the CDC and will apply them to all of the portrait sessions.
- Disinfecting and Masks – We will be photographing indoors right next to a 8.5 ft accordion door, which will be fully opened for optimal air circulation. Hand sanitizing upon arrival and departure is required (Hand sanitizer will be supplied by the studio). Sessions are spaced apart, with 15 minutes in-between each session to allow for cleaning and sanitization to take place. We will be wearing masks throughout the portrait session. (Clients are not required to wear them in front of the camera)
- No Personal Contact + Social Distancing – I will not be hugging or shaking hands at the start or end of our session. I will do my best to direct you from a distance of 6′ or more.
- Immediate family only – Please do not bring others with you to your session to help minimize the number of people in the studio.
- Illness and Cancellation Policy – If you had contact with an individual who has a confirmed positive test result for COVID-19, or if you or your family member is sick, has a fever, or experiencing any Covid-related symptoms, please contact me to reschedule your session.